Currently hiring for part-time Positions.
Sales Associate, Part-Time, Retail Store, Temporary with the potential to lead to permanent employment
Jr. Logistics Associate, Part-Time, Wholesale Warehouse, Temporary (July-November)
JR. Logistics Coordinator, part Time (july-November)--Pay based on experience.
· Receive inbound shipments, verifying contents and submitting shipments to USPS/UPS/FedEx.
· Pull and pack orders for shipment
· Load and unload trucks
· Check outbound shipments for accuracy
· Load and unload pallets in to proper storage area
· Break down cardboard boxes, clean work area, and assist with other job duties as assigned
· Familiarity with parcel shipping for USPS/FedEx/UPS—printing, order status, their systems, customs documentation and process, etc
· Ability to multi-task and have exceptional organizational skills
· Prior work experience in a shipping/receiving environment is preferred but not required
· Must have attention to detail
· Must be able to work flexible schedule including overtime and weekends when required
· Must be able to lift fifty pounds
· Must be able to kneel, stoop, bend, stand, reach, and crouch for long periods of time
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals that are detail oriented and able to perform manual labor. The ideal candidates will pull and pack orders for shipment, check items off packing list to ensure shipment is correct, construct shipping boxes, operate pallet jack, load and unload shipments from truck, and perform other duties as assigned.
The candidate must have the ability to multi-task and have exceptional organization skills. Prior work experience in shipping/receiving environment is preferred but not required. Must be able to team lift up to one hundred pounds and be able to kneel, stoop, bend, stand, reach and crouch for extended periods of time. Pay commensurate with experience.
Sales Associate, pay based on experience
• Manage cash register/front room
• Greet and assist customers with purchases
• Put out merchandise in an appealing and aesthetically
• Ensure that items on daily task list have been completed
• Assist store manager and assistant store manager with
• Ensure retail store and bathrooms are clean and stocked
• Price merchandise correctly
• Go the extra mile to drive sales (cross sale, be familiar with
• Team up with coworkers to ensure excellent customer
• Actively seek out customers in the store to assist
• Enroll customers in DC Rewards Program and Hallmark
Gold Crown Reward Program
• Clean up design room, as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Ability to multi-task and have exceptional organizational
• Prior work experience in a retail environment is preferred
• Must have attention to detail
• Must be able to lift 20 pounds
• Must be able to kneel, stoop, bend, stand, reach, and
crouch as needed
The individuals hired will begin in August and end their assignment in December/January.
To apply, complete the application below.
Please complete the application below to be considered for future positions. We will begin hiring seasonal employees in July. Thank you!
Thank you for applying at David Christopher’s! We are thrilled you are interested in joining our team. Our philosophy is to treat our employees with respect and honor. We want to train our employees so well that they are able to seek employment elsewhere but treat them so well that they don’t want to. Our employees are an integral part of our success. We want to be a light to our world. Our Human Resources Department has an open door policy. We are open to suggestions for change and welcome your feedback. We want to make sure our employees have the tools needed to be successful.
Once you have submitted your application, someone will contact you via the email address you provided to let you know your application was received as well as next steps.
Have a great day!